For Boone's Birthday we went to Golden Corral for dinner, thanks to the power of suggestion by Chris. Boone is one of the easiest boys to please. He asked for the simplest cake and was thrilled by it, and I was grateful because I had a busy day!
Boone had a Fauxhawk that day that went a little crazy as you can see.
When the kids turn 8, I make them a blanket. Here is Boone with his.

4 comments:
That blanket is amazing Jewelia! I can't believe how talented you are. Happy Birthday Boone! you are such a big boy. I can't believe you are going to be baptized. I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday, Boone! We were so glad we got to come to your party. I can't wait for your baptism. Also, WAY TO GO, JEWELIA! You're simply amazing.
Happy late Birthday Booner!!!! I can't wait to see you in a few days, and got to your baptism. I was wondering if I could have that quilt. would that be alright? Love you buddy!
Hey Jewelia, it's Jamielyn! So I was just looking at my neighbors blog and came across your sister Tavia's blog which then led me to yours! Hope you don't mind I just found another blogging buddy? :( Anyway, I can't believe how big your kids are...it's crazy! We should really get together one of these days!
Post a Comment