The Boys are so excited to have their triple bunkbed finished. We downloaded the plans from the internet(for a small fee) and went to work. Chris was a little weary at times if it would all go together as smoothly as they said it would. But we followed the directions exactly and it couldn't have turned out better.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Triple Bunk Bed!!
The Boys are so excited to have their triple bunkbed finished. We downloaded the plans from the internet(for a small fee) and went to work. Chris was a little weary at times if it would all go together as smoothly as they said it would. But we followed the directions exactly and it couldn't have turned out better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it...thanks for showing me last night, boys! I especially liked how you removed to ceiling fan to avoid injuries. Safety first!! LOL
That is so awesome! I actually slept in a triple bunk bed made by my father when I was a kid! I usually oscillated between the bottom and top bunk and my younger brother always had the middle one. (We had a much older half-brother who came to stay with us from time-to-time and used the other bunk but when he was gone, I got to choose.) I'm impressed with Chris's building job--great work! You'll have to direct us to the site for the plans. We may very well be doing that ourselves in a few years. As a practical, organized person I think that's perfect!
Post a Comment